Sedation Dental Treatments
We want you to have a comfortable and anxiety-free experience on your way to dental health. To that end, we offer three types of Sedation Dentistry:
Oral Sedation is taken by mouth prior to treatment and is most effective in managing milder cases of anxiety.
Inhalation Sedation (nitrous oxide or “laughing gas”) has been around for decades and is the most commonly used sedation for mild to moderate anxiety.
Intravenous Sedation is safe and highly effective. We employ a fully trained and credentialed anesthesiologist to administer and monitor it. This sedation is for moderate to more severe cases of anxiety.
- Dr Kim is great and I am VERY happy with my beautiful smile. I highly recommend Dr Kim for her professionalism...judy d.
- Dr. Kim and her team have been taking excellent care of my family and me for several years now and we are so happy we found her!Romy B.
- I have a new smile and am very satisfied with the results. Dr. Kim is our family dentist and I would recommend her highly.Jamie D.
- The crowns turned out beautifully and I am thrilled to finally be biting on my molars after years of no contact. I HIGHLY recommend her.Wendy W.
- She is smart, caring, and really takes her time to think through a complicated problem. For years I had been biting...Wendy W.